Tuesday, 19 June 2012

pinterest and rob hodgson

loving rob hodgson
I recently got suckered into Pinterest (nobody's fault but my own). It is SO addictive (the downside), but it is a fantastic way of seeing current trends (the up side). Naturally I gravitate towards the Illustration images which can be both depressing because there are so many amazing image makers out there and SO inspiring because it makes me itch to have a go.
Life is kind of crazily busy at the moment, (I know most people will say the same) but now that College is almost over for the year I am determined to use the time to make things for fun and because I feel like it, and not because there is someone with a box I want them to tick. I'll let you know how it goes.
Oh, I remember why I started this rant... I came across this fab chap thanks to Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment