Friday, 1 June 2012

illustration futures - about

about by only lucy

I have done this bit slightly tongue in cheek as it references John's picture on his Facebook page. Obviously if this was genuinely for an employer I would do something more sensible (even if it is true)!
I wasn't able to cut out the text and get it scanned in due to my lack of time in College, but I am regretting not having done it sooner as I think this lets the animation down. 
I am worried that it is all looking a bit clunky. I was having to guess how much time to leave for the mouse pointer to travel around the page (I was going to do that animation last, to fit in with the rest) out the animation is getting so complex, if I have to shift something at the beginning because I miscalculated the pointer moving then it will know all the other timings out, which means I will have to redo them. Also I think that the animation will flow better without the pointer. Basically instead of it looking like someone navigating around the page, the animation will just act like a digital calling card and gallery in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment