Although I was quite pleased with the beginning and the ending (from the contact frame onwards), overall if I had time I would start over.
At least I have learnt the limitations of animating in Photoshop.
You see, once the animation was done Jason showed me how to make it into a Quicktime Movie. Unfortunately the Quicktime file and the animation in Photoshop run at different speeds. So if my tutor looks at both and reads this - I was aiming for something in between! Also I would have done the frame and the "about" text again, more in keeping with the rest of the animation. I think the concept was fairly sound though!
I am so pleased that I have finished this project. It has been a long one, and although I have learnt a lot, because I am not in love with the outcome I am happy to be moving on.

No comments:
Post a Comment