Sunday, 3 June 2012

illustration futures - start leaves

start leaves by only lucy

This was definitely a good news and a bad news kind of day. So the good things were I decided to add a few more bits of animation, basically I wanted all the labels to do something, and a start sequence (in the picture above) and an end sequence. This took some serious time to do them all, but they went well and I love the new beginning and end.
So then all I had to do was place the new bits in. This I did, (again it takes so much longer than you hope) and I sat back for a final watch through. But, (and this is the bad news in case you are struggling) the desk top DIED!!!!! 
Naturally it is the only computer in the house with Photoshop. Fortunately I have internet on my laptop so that I can this updated but now I have a nerve wracking wait until Wednesday to see how much of the final changes have been saved. Not much I fear as I don't remember saving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment