![]() |
| The finished book |
![]() |
| Nick's characters |
I have been dying to write about this, and as the book came through at the weekend I now can. Last month I spent a very happy few hours at Material in Ludlow. It is a fantastic gallery and shop and a great resource for books, pressies and inspiration in general. Lucy who owns it is really lovely, and together with Nick Morely aka Linocutboy, hosted a fantastic royal wedding themed day. Nick had come up with a simple (but effective!) design for a Royal Wedding themed book (we got to choose the title!) which allows the reader to make some crazy couples by choosing different pages. Everyone there was asked to design either a Prince or Princess, the crazier the better,which we cut out of lino and printed. The images on Nick's blog make everything clear!


No comments:
Post a Comment