Stefan Sagmieister was mentioned again today in our discourse module. Let's be honest, it would probably be difficult to get through a year of discussing contemporary graphic design and illustration without him being mentioned. But in case his name means nothing to you, I can recommend the
New York Times guest blogger section to give you an idea, or the
Sagmeister Inc website to see some of his work. Be warned though you need to have a strong constitution, or at least your eyes do. ...Or if you just want to look at the pictures
the artist and his model have plenty.
When exploring the
Sagmeister Inc website I was struck by the images he did for New York fashion designer Anni Kuan. Can you see the little black and white clothes? They reminded me of the work I have been doing for
my book arts project.
No comments:
Post a Comment