Wednesday, 24 April 2013

working on another random quote

IMG_3889 by only lucy
IMG_3889, a photo by only lucy on Flickr.
Thought you might like to see some of the sketches before I work on the digital version. The back story is of two girls discussing what girl number 1 had heard a boy say about girl number 2. Said boy, girl number 2 had her eye on but she said to girl number 1, "Basically 'I'm freaky', What on earth does he mean by that?" And so the conversation continued as to whether or not the boy's opinion of girl number 2 meant they might have a future together or was there no hope for them. Sad stuff.
Anyway, I was around this time looking at tattoos and trying to determine what makes something say  "Tattoo!" - colour, line width etc. So I got thinking about alternative tattoos inspired by the above snippet of conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment