I have a very talented friend, Gaynor who makes the most beautiful cupcake pictures and hot water bottle covers, and has inspired me to take get out my embarrassingly extensive fabric and thread collection and DO something. We meet up quite often, Gaynor and I and Sharon, another very talented friend, and usually I take some lino to cut or print while Gaynor sits and sews. The trouble is we talk so much, that I very rarely get as much done as I would like. So last time we met I took some embroidery threads and am now I am in the middle of a small embroidery project (I'll post a picture once it is finished).
I have found that I am tending to notice and be inspired by embroidery projects at the moment, like this lovely picture above. If you would like to see what else I have been looking at, check out my
stitch board on
Pinterest.
No comments:
Post a Comment