Wednesday, 8 June 2011

final image

final image by only lucy
final image, a photo by only lucy on Flickr.

Have finally finished my Collections project. The folder is all tidy and the final image (preview above) will be printed off first thing. The images are a mixture of drawing, monoprint, lino, painting and photography. (With a little help from Photoshop!) Also, I love that I ended up with some mini collections as each technique produced a selection of images. I even did one image using machine embroidery just to see how it would look.


I am looking forward to seeing it framed and on the wall. It will be between A2 and A1 (the image was put together on an A1 background but will be trimmed. I am really happy too that this piece links aesthetically to my film.


I can't wait to see what everyone else has done too. The little glimpses and chats that I have had were really intriguing and excitingPrivate view tomorrow, bringing my girlies along - should be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment